- Leavitt Recreation and Hospitality is an insurance agency licensed in all 50 states which specializes in insuring fun. We insure campgrounds, RV parks, hunting lodges, fishing resorts as well as other similar risks. The agency has been in existence for over 25 years and during that time has designed and implemented quality insurance solutions for niche markets.
- Currently we are the Managing General Agent for the Fireman’s Fund RV Park and Campground program as well as sole outlet for the Penn America Campground program. We are the largest single agency for RV Parks and Campgrounds nationwide and are continually on the lookout for new niche markets to service.
- Our years of service-oriented expertise and our ability to help you succeed in your industry make Leavitt Recreation & Hospitality Insurance the natural choice. We are backed by "A" rated insurance companies; the strong reputation of our co-owners, the Leavitt Group; and members of numerous regional and national campground associations.
A member of…
- The Leavitt Group, founded in 1952, is the 17th largest insurance brokerage in the nation. Our organization consists of affiliated independent insurance agencies with over 115 locations in 14 states, with $2 billion in annualized premiums.
- We provide competitive, sophisticated insurance and risk management solutions to all types of businesses. We have the resources of a large national insurance broker and the personalized touch of a locally-owned independent insurance agency.
- The Leavitt Group's team of insurance professionals consists of individuals with a wide range of expertise, many of whom are considered regional and national leaders in their respective fields.
Capitol Insurance Companies (Capitol) has been insuring business owners for over 50 years. We are a national underwriter of specialty insurance products in niche areas of the commercial property and casualty markets. We offer high quality products and services tailored to the needs of our customers
Capitol Insurance Companies is available in 51 jurisdictions in both the admitted and non-admitted markets combined. Capitol provides you with a wide array of admitted products while offering high quality customer service and fast turn around times in programs tailored to the needs of its customers’ business and risk management strategies.
Capitol is financially stable with an A “Excellent” rating by A.M. Best, owned by Alleghany Corporation. When you choose Capitol, you know you’re working with a STRONG business partner!